Wednesday 1 July 2020
Nambour RSL Club Update
The Club continues to monitor government information and instructions on COVID-19 with the latest release allowing us to ease many of our current restrictions. The health and wellbeing of our staff and members remains our top priority and we are committed to adopting all recommendations to protect their health and safety whilst at the Club.
Keep reading below for further details on Gaming, Mosaic and Altro.
Due to the changes that are needed to transform the Club in readiness for this next stage, we will not open for trade on Thursday, July 2 so that we can reset the Club as per the new Government advice.
Our takeaway food and beverage service has now ended, so that we can refocus on what we do best, offering some of the best dining, bar and gaming service on the Sunshine Coast.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful members and guests who have continued to support us in recent months and look forward seeing you next time you’re in the Club.
Gaming opens this Friday!
Our Gaming Room will reopen this Friday 3 July from 12pm.
We have a wide range of games available in our exciting and vibrant room including Lightning Link, Dragon Link, Bubble Blast and more.
We are complying with all social distancing, record keeping and cleaning requirements which are further strengthened by our existing room layout which includes wide aisles and shorter machine banks. Your wellbeing and comfort is so important to us and we look forward to delighting you with our same exceptional service.
Enjoy our award-winning dining venue 7 days a week for Lunch between 12pm and 2pm or Dinner from 5.30pm to 7.30pm every Sunday to Thursday and 5.30pm to 8pm on Friday and Saturday Nights. Our current menu will continue to be available at this time with an update expected early next week.
Reopens on Friday 3 July from midday to 9pm and then continues 7 days a week from 10am, with our full beverage range, a light menu and delicious sweet and savoury options from our cabinet.
Friday 19 June 2020
The comeback is always
stronger than the setback!
Dine at Nambour RSL Club from Wednesday 24th June
On behalf of our entire Nambour RSL Club team we are thrilled to share that the Club’s doors will open on Wednesday 24 June at 11.30am for you to enjoy drinks and dining.
We will then open every Wednesday to Saturday from 11.30am for lunch between 12pm – 2.30pm and dinner from 4.30pm – 7.30pm. The Club will close outside of these times for cleaning. Our team is so excited to return as it’s been a very testing time for everyone but we’ve had the time to catch our breath & make sure we achieve the safest environment for you and staff… as it should be.
As a community club in Queensland we must comply with the relevant COVID Safe Industry Plan which includes heightened social distancing, record keeping, cleaning and hygiene measures. Our team have also all completed the Queensland State Government’s COVID Safe training. I can assure you that we are doing all that is possible to safeguard your health and wellbeing whilst visiting the Club.
At this stage, government restrictions permit us to open for dining and beverages only. For your safety we will have limited seating in dedicated areas throughout the Club and increased hygiene stations for your convenient access.
Our gaming facilities are not yet available however once government restrictions are lifted we will provide a further announcement.
We still need your help as we navigate our way through this new normal by staying home if you are unwell, maintaining social distancing and covering your mouth with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Thank you for all of your support so far and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club.
How it will work… Simplified!
- View our Menu below
- Book your table by calling 5441 2366.
- Download our online ordering app via the below link and follow the instructions. (Non-members will have a different link).
- Arrive at the Club at the time of your booking.
- Visit our Maitre De station who will show you to your table and provide you with your Contract Tracing form to complete.
- Order your meals and drinks via the online ordering app.
- Payment via credit card or EFTPOS only (no cash permitted)
- Voila, stay at your tables and your meals and drinks will be delivered to your table once they’re ready.
- Enjoy our service
More Club Updates
- Club reopens on Wednesday 24 June 2020 from 11.30am
- Our operating days will be Wednesday – Saturday
- Lunch from 12pm – 2.30pm
- Dinner from 4.30pm – 7.30pm
- Takeaways will continue
The following services are not yet available
- Zinc Bar
- Courtesy Bus
- Member Draws
- Your Club Rewards Program
- Function Room Events
- Kids Room
- Youth Room
- Kids Eat Free
Monday 1 June 2020
It has been 70 days since we closed our doors to help flatten the curve of COVID-19 and we would like to again thank our members, staff, affiliates and all involved with the Club for their support and commitment during these unprecedented times. In May 2020 we launched our new Takeaway Menu and have been heartened by your response with over 1,600 orders in just nine days of trade. Six of our chefs are now back on the tools and seven more restaurant staff taking orders, packing orders and delivering them curb-side.
On Sunday 31 May 2020 the Queensland Government announced that commencement of Stage 2 in the Roadmap to Easing Queensland Restrictions has been brought forward to today, Monday 1 June. This announcement includes two primary changes:
- Dining in Clubs and alike has increased to 20 patrons per venue (from 10 patrons) and increases to 20 patrons per room from Friday 5 June.
- Unlimited travel and stays within Queensland
This is an encouraging and welcomed development for our industry. However, upon opening we are required to adhere to an industry wide COVIDSafe plan which is still under review by the government. Once the approved plan is received we can review our operating systems to determine if it is viable to open the Club.
With this in mind, our sights remain set on re-opening at Stage 3 of the Roadmap on Friday 10 July. Until then we will continue to offer our Takeaway Menu, complete maintenance work, review our processes and complete necessary training.
It now gives us great pleasure to announce that we are extending our Takeaway Service to include Saturday and Sunday nights from 4.30pm – 7.00pm. Simply call our new Takeaways phone on 0402 086 548 from 4pm to place an order, then we’ll meet you curb-side of our main entrance with your meals. Head to our webpage https://www.nambourrsl.com.au/dining-bars/takeaways to view our menu and for more information.
Takeaway Times at Nambour RSL Club
Wednesday – Friday | 12.30pm – 7.00pm
(pre-order from 8am)
Saturday – Sunday | 4.30pm – 7.00pm
(pre-order from 4pm)
Going forward our senior management will continue to monitor the advice of Government officials and provide updates as information comes to hand. We understand that these are challenging times and hope that you will return to visit your community club. If you have any concerns please email me at email@example.com.
Nambour RSL Club
Monday 23 March 2020
To our loyal members, guests and community,
Thank you for your valuable support and understanding through this extremely difficult time. Our team are truly grateful for every well wish and kind gesture received in recent weeks. We understand that all Australians have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic and encourage you to continue doing your bit to flatten the curve of Coronavirus infection.
On Sunday, March 22, the Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced that Licensed Clubs, along with many other non-essential services, must cease operations from midday on Monday, March 23.
In light of this ruling, we have made the difficult decision not to open today, March 23, and remain closed until permitted to re-open.
I would like to take this opportunity to assure all staff, members and guests that we will return. When this time comes, we’ll need your support more than ever, to visit and enjoy your community club, just like you’ve always done.
We will continue to follow the directions of all Government levels, with the health and wellbeing of our community our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Club soon and will update you through our communication channels when we know more.
We’re in this together. We will return.
Boldbridge Group Limited
Nambour RSL Club
19 March 2020
Dear Members and Guests,
WE ARE OPEN!
However we have had to make changes due to the Government’s announcement regarding COVID-19, social distancing and the limitation of 100 people per zone. The following changes are effective immediately and will be regularly reviewed by our senior management team. Changes and updates are necessary to comply with Government restriction and communication with members and guests will be provided as soon as possible.
What’s available for you:
- The Club’s operating hours, 7 days, are 10am – late
- Gaming with measures in place to support social distancing and hygiene
- Dining there’s no need to make a booking and measures are in place to support social distancing and hygiene
- Bar with measures in place to support social distancing and hygiene
- Keno and TAB with measures in place to support social distancing and hygiene
What is not currently available:
- Tuesday and Friday morning Bingo
- Entertainment in Mosaic Bar and Function Room
- Senior’s Club and QuizzaMe in Mosaic Bar
- Raffles on Fridays and Saturdays
- Gaming Promotions and Members’ Draws
- Temporary closure of the Kids’ Room and Youth Room
- Temporary suspension of the Courtesy Bus
We appreciate your support and understanding at this difficult time and hope to see you in the Club soon. Updates will be provided via email to subscribing members, our website at nambourrsl.com.au, social media and in Club.
If you have any questions or concern please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5441 2366.
Boldbridge Group Limited
Nambour RSL Club
16 March 2020
Dear Members and Guests,
The Club is monitoring the Australian Government’s information and advice on
COVID-19. Our staff, members and guests are our top priority and we’re taking precautions to protect their health and safety whilst at the Club.
The Australian Government has recently advised that non-essential gatherings should be limited to 500 people or less. Please be aware that this does not include the normal operating practices of the hospitality industry. We remain open for business and club activities as normal. However, we are reviewing all events booked in the club function room for the proceeding 6 weeks and will respond accordingly to future updates.
As a hospitality venue, we already have high cleaning and hygiene standards, however as a precautionary measure for the well-being of all, we have also implemented:
- Disinfecting all areas including surfaces, game consoles, POS terminals, door handles, bathrooms and table tops.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the Club for customers and staff to use.
- Wellness policy whereby any staff member presenting as unwell must stay home and provide medical clearance before returning to work.
What can you do to help? Take care of your health and protect others by:
- Washing your hands regularly and thoroughly with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your hand, nose and mouth to limit the spread of germs
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your bent elbow when coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell with a fever, cough or breathing difficulties stay home and seek medical care, even with mild symptoms such as headache and a slight runny nose, until you recover.
Customers must not visit the Club if any of the following apply:
- You have visited or transited through the following countries within the past 14 days: China, Iran, Korea and Italy.
- You have arrived into Australia from midnight 15 March 2020 and are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID 19 or is displaying the symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have travelled to another area and are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Our senior management will continue to monitor the advice of Government officials and provide updates as information comes to hand. We understand that these are challenging times and hope that you will continue to visit your community club. If you have any concerns please email me on email@example.com.
Boldbridge Group Limited
Nambour RSL Club