Donations & Sponsorships
We love giving back to our community! The Nambour RSL Club is active in its Community Support Program, whether it be by providing funds, upgrading club facilities or raising awareness for a great cause.
In recent years the club has injected more than $4.1 million into the region and with the help of Club members and patrons, can continue to grow this figure. The Club has provided support to more than 200 organisations through sponsorship, donations, free use of facilities or fundraising assistance and we aim to boost our community contribution to $500,000 annually by 2018.
Groups can apply for one in a number of benefits offered by the club. These include once-off cash or in-kind donations or apply to our sponsorship program. The Nambour RSL Club also gets behind a number of fundraising and awareness-raising events such as Day for Daniel, Smart Pups, Daffodil Day, Buy a Bale and of course, Remembrance Day.
In addition to offering financial support to various community groups, the club also services members and guests by offering a modern community cornerstone meeting and entertainment venue. The board and management team strive to ensure facilities are constantly reviewed, upgraded and cater for the community.
Donations & Sponsorships
The Club is a provider of community based support and contributions in the local area of Nambour, with particular emphasis on sporting, education, religion, health and community groups. This is achieved as a result of trading profitability and contributing to community groups through the provision of excellent sporting and administration facilities, provision of equipment, signage, banners & merchandise, cash donations, in kind support and use of licensed club facilities and equipment.
Not-for-profit groups can apply to these generous initiatives at any time throughout the year. The club’s Community Support Committee considers applications based on specific guidelines.
The key objectives of the Donations program:
- Provide support to projects or service providers that improve the health or welfare of less advantaged community members
- Support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of sports participation within the local community
- Support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of arts, music and cultural participation and development within the local community
- Support and encourage community groups who actively participate in the development of community activities
- Provide support for the development of life skills within the youth of the community
- Support and develop innovative responses to identified community issues that impact on family life
- Provide support to community groups that deliver local community events
To apply for a donation, an authorised group representative should download, complete and return the below form and forward their application with any supporting evidence to:
Nambour RSL Club
Community Support Committee
PO Box 115
Nambour QLD 4560
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org